I’m very flattered to have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Wax over at Wax’s World nominated me on a day that I needed a little bit of cheering up. I enjoy reading her blog! She is an inspiring woman herself as well as a very talented musician! Thanks Wax!
I was also nominated by Not Your Average Super Mommy. I’ve enjoyed her blog as well! She’s a brave mom juggling four children, a husband and schooling as well. Thank you.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
1. I’ve had many hair colours in my 28 years. Red is my current colour, I’ve stuck with it for about 3 years now. I’ve also had blue, green, black, purple, brown, orange, pink, black on bottom blonde on top and oh natural blonde hair.
2. As a teenager I fell in LOVE with the band THE YEAH YEAH YEAH’S. None of my friends knew who they were and it made me feel ultra cool. Take a listen, you’ll feel ultra cool also.
3. I love the movies Reality Bites and Empire Records! Easily two of my all time faves. I struggled to find my way as a teen/young adult, I totally related!
4. I don’t find men in suits sexy… scruffy, tattooed, plaid wearing men are so much sexier!
5. I quit smoking 4 1/2 months ago, it’s been a rocky road but I think it was a wise decision to quit.
6. I miss babies, my kiddos are growing up so quickly. I tend to look at their baby photos often and have mushy moments.
7. I vowed that I would take my lip ring out when I had my first child… seven years later it still hangs off my lip. Longest relationship in my life, 12 years and still going strong.
Now, here are other amazing blogs I found inspiring (in no particular order):
Keep up the good work y’all! I’m loving each of your blogs 🙂